Wednesday, March 13, 2013


What have you been pinning this week? I'm getting ready for my vacation/trip to D.C. and could not be more excited. It's been kind of difficult deciding what to pack because the weather there looks like it could be anywhere between 18C (64F) and 1C (33F) degrees. The forecast calls for snow one day and bright sunny skies the next...so I guess I will just pack a lot of clothes...a lot. These pins serve as some inspiration for what I'll pack:

I think this scarf/bow is super cute. I am someone who will just wear a scarf the same way every day. I will definitely try this. 

This shirt looks super comfy. I think it would be perfect for a day of sightseeing and walking around. I would pair it with a pair of dark jeans and leather boots or keds.  


Pretty belted dress! I think that this would be perfect for dinner.

Perfect spring outfit

  I really like the detailing on this sleeveless top. 

I think the most important thing I need to remember when packing is comfort. I know that we're planning to walk around for the majority of at least 3 days while I am there and I want to be comfortable. Do you have any recommendations for what I should bring?

I'm linking up with the The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday. 




2 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I had money to go shopping. What great outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bow scarf tutorial is adorable! I'm going to have to try that!

    ReplyDelete