Tuesday, March 26, 2013


It's kind of hard to believe that it's Easter already. I mean really, it's already the end of March? Here is what I've been pinning this week. It's Easter themed, with the exception of macarons.  


How cute is this origami bunny? I may be a tad biased though, I love origami. I'm sure if I tried to make it, it would look like a crumpled piece of paper. It's still cute though. 




These are super cute. I realize they probably spell a diabetic coma for anyone who would ingest them but they are nice to look at. 


I thought this was a really cool idea. Somehow I dont think that it would work out as well as they are showing it here. Very cool though!


I saved the best for last. This past week I tried macarons for the first time. OMG. They are seriously the best things ever. I am pretty sure they are near impossible to make at home and I'm not going to even look in to how to do it because I know if I figured it out I would gain at least 20lbs in a matter of weeks. If you haven't tried any you need to get some...like now. 


2 comments: