Friday, March 8, 2013


I could spend hours browsing Etsy.com. If you aren't familiar with the website, I would describe it as a collection of the most unique, homemade/handmade items you could imagine. Hundreds of thousands of them. If you could imagine it, chances are it is on Etsy, and if its not, often chance there is someone willing to make it or build it for you. Here are a few of my favourite things that I've come across recently:


WoodInk has some of the most amazing cutting boards I've ever seen. The boards are constructed entirely from scratch when you order. You are able to choose from 4 different types of wood. I think this would be a great wedding, mothers day, or housewarming gift. I wouldn't mind buying one for myself. 



Monorail is a store that features some pretty cool/unique screen prints. I fell in love with this tee when it I first saw it featured on Lauren from My Grey Desk Blog recently. It is printed on a super comfy American Apparel t-shirt and are made to order. This is definitely on my favourites/to-order-in-the-near-future list. 

One of my most first and most favourite purchases to date from Etsy are my gold stacking rings (very similar to those pictured). I have gotten more compliments than I can count on them. These ones are from forkwhisperer. They are made to order in your ring size and are made from 12 karat gold filled bands. 


I recently purchased this as a gift and think it's pretty awesome (also I may or may not have a soft spot for map art in general). This print is from joebstudio and is a limited edition. The store features a bunch more city maps as well as some state maps (all hand drawn). I can tell you from first hand experience it makes a great gift :)


I hope that this post didn't come off as being too sale's pitchy because that's definitely not what I'm going for. I wasn't compensated in any way from any of these sellers nor am I affiliated with them. I just wanted to share with you some of my favourite things that I've found recently on Etsy. 


Do you have any favourite Etsy stores or have you made any great Etsy finds lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment