Friday, March 8, 2013

It's Friday!


1. I've come to the realization that my cat Mewmew just isn't very social...or friendly. The outdoor neighborhood cats come to visit and she hisses and her tail puffs up and she scratches at the door. I wish she could just play nice. 

2. I spent last weekend working (I put in about 36 hours of overtime through the weekend including Friday) which wasn't all that bad because this was my view. Mind you, it was freezing cold but it could have been worse. 

3. It's audit month at work which makes for a very stressful workplace. Rex, this little guy on the window to my cubicle/pod at work cheers me up and helps me get through the day. 

4. I can almost taste the sweet sweet DC air. My vacation is only 8 days away! I can hardly wait. DC has to be one of my favorite places ever and I can't wait to go back :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha...I'm sorry that it's audit month! I am an auditor, so every month is audit month for us! I know how annoying we can be. :/

    ReplyDelete