Tuesday, March 19, 2013

What I've Been Pinning This Week

I suppose there are a theme to my pins this week..but I guess that's what happens when you go on pinterest while you're waiting for dinner! 



Sweet tea vodka. Have you tried it?! It is quite possibly the most amazing flavored vodka I've ever had. I do have a weakness for Arnold Palmers so this is perfect. Adding one ounce to ariZona ice tea's Arnold Palmer is very dangerous...and I highly suggest it. Unfortunately it's not available in Canada which is kind of heart breaking.

Apple pie! It is the perfect comfort food and this pin/recipe looks delicious.


I thought that this book shelf idea looked really unique and interesting. It isn't until you take a closer look that you notice it is just a bunch of smaller boxes. This project would definitely be doable.




I definitely have a soft spot for cranberry sauce. I mean on holidays I find it appropriate to treat it as a side dish rather than a condiment. This sandwich looks delicious and would be a perfect way to use your Easter leftovers.




2 comments:

  1. That bookshelf is insane. Like in a good way. Creative people always amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness. That apple pie looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete