Wednesday, April 3, 2013


This past week I've spent a lot of time in the kitchen baking and cooking (which I'll admit is kind of a rarity for me). Here are some kitchen inspired pins from my board "From the Kitchen...".  

When I moved in to my new house last year I had to start from scratch in terms of getting kitchen stuff. There are some great pins with some unique and creative kitchen ideas and products that I didn't even know existed.




I'm lucky to have a pretty great kitchen with lots of drawer and cupboard space and even a pantry (where I'm able to hide all my junk food). I love the idea of this for cutlery storage. Personally, I'm not a fan of the cutlery trays because mine seem to always collect crumbs and get dirty. Is it just me? This is definitely something that I am considering trying. 




This bowl is a perfect cherry bowl (one of my all time favourite foods). I think that I could probably live on cherries and cherries alone. No more problems with trying to figure out with what to do with the pits or having two separate bowls (I feel like I'm hosting an infomercial).




These Kate Spade dishes are amazing. I would love, love, love to have these and they can be yours for the low low price of $80 per place setting. I will just start saving now...




This is a contender for the best cookie jar ever. I don't know if I've mentioned but I have a thing for ceramic animals so this is right up by alley. I have the perfect place on my counter for this little guy. 





2 comments: